Story Time

Cops Run Out Of Motel In Tears After Finding 3 Women’s Sick Use For Sheets

In a chilling and heart-wrenching incident that left Ohio law enforcement officers deeply shaken, the squalor of a motel room became the backdrop for an unimaginable horror. A strange call from a distressed woman led to a nightmarish discovery, one that would haunt the officers for a long time to come. What they encountered inside that sordid room defied all sense of humanity and left them in tears.

The ordeal began when a 911 dispatcher received a call from a woman seeking help at the Parkway Inn in Middletown, Ohio. The caller, identified as 26-year-old Theresa Hawkins-Stephens, claimed to be having an issue with one of her young sons.

Little did the authorities know what awaited them when they responded to this seemingly routine call, as they were about to witness a scene of unspeakable cruelty that had transpired over the last 22 hours.

Hawkins-Stephens had been staying in the squalid motel room with her two sons, aged 5 and 6, along with her 29-year-old girlfriend, Rachael Bostian, and Bostian’s 56-year-old mother, Ramona Bostian. The call to the police had been made due to one of the boys having fallen unconscious, a dire situation that demanded immediate attention.

The initial claim made by the caller was that the injury had occurred after one of the boys had run away for a couple of days and encountered some other children who had inflicted severe harm upon him. However, this was far from the truth of what had transpired in that room of horrors.

Upon entering the motel room, the officers were confronted with a ghastly sight. Not one, but both boys were discovered wrapped up in bed sheets, in a nightmarish cocoon-like state, rendering them defenseless against the relentless abuse inflicted upon them for a harrowing 22-hour period.

The catalyst for this unspeakable cruelty had been a minor transgression – one of the boys had taken food for himself and his brother to eat, an act that had triggered the wrath of the women.

The injuries that these innocent children endured were so horrific that every officer on the scene was left overwhelmed, departing the room in tears. Yet, the horror was far from over.

The two young victims were promptly rushed to the hospital, with the 5-year-old fighting for his life due to life-threatening injuries, while the other sustained serious harm. Tragically, on a fateful Friday morning, the youngest of the two was declared dead, unable to recover from the unspeakable suffering he had endured at the hands of his mother and her two friends.

Prior to this tragic culmination at the motel, these young boys had been let down by multiple individuals and systems, including a child protective system that either was unaware or failed to take appropriate action despite the apparent signs of danger. There seemed to be no one in their lives to protect them until it was tragically too late.

The three women involved in this heinous crime were arrested on charges of felonious assault and child endangering even before the young boy’s death. However, as the full extent of their crime came to light with the tragic outcome, new charges were expected to be filed. The fate of the 6-year-old victim still hangs in the balance.

For these three individuals who perpetrated such cruelty, many would argue that their just punishment would be to experience the same horror they inflicted on those innocent children.

Their actions are a stark reminder of the dark depths to which some can sink, but it is our collective responsibility to ensure that justice is served and that such atrocities are never allowed to happen again.