More than 40 killer whales have already died in the Marine World – many far short of their natural life expectancy – and 20 killer whales are still affected in parks. However, Jesse McCartney, Jeremy Camp, Kansas and other artists are still planning to perform at the Seven Seas Food Festival SeaWorld Orlando in Florida.
In nature, killer whales, bottlenose dolphins and whales maintain dynamic relationships on large social networks and swim freely in the ocean. While much of the world is aware of the fact that the killer whales at SeaWorld go crazy with stress and loneliness in cramped concrete tanks, and other dolphins and whales are still forcibly bred – sometimes after being drugged – these artists are helping raise the level of Cruel company in an act of arrogance, a human superiority outlook.
Many major artists, including Barenaked Ladies, Cheap Trick, Martina McBride, Willie Nelson, REO Speedwagon and Tricia Yerwood, have canceled their performances at abusecop park. Please kindly contact the artists listed below on social media and ask them to follow the example of other compassionate artists who have chosen not to get involved with SeaWorld!
- Jeremy Camp: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- The Blue Oyster Cult: Facebook, Twitter
- Chris Janson: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jesse McCartney: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Kansas: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Easton Corbin: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Vanilla ice: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Scottie McCreary: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Craig Morgan: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Joe Nichols: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Edwin McCain: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Feel free to use our writing sample, but remember that using your own words is always more effective.
Please do not perform at SeaWorld
Suggested content of the letter